- Interested in helping people in your organisation find each other, learn from each other and to use these connections to improve your efficiency and increase your ability to innovate?
- Keen to get going and implement social business tools in your organisation?
- Wanting to market your business more effectively through online conversations with customers?
I can help you in the following ways:
- Help you decide whether the social web makes sense for you and your organisation.
- Influence your senior execs and other managers to give you the space to have a go.
- Get people enthusiastic and behind your plans.
- Help you deal with challenges when they arise and to learn from them for the future.
- Inspire you and keep your energy up!
I am a public speaker, writer and consultant and feel lucky to have become passionate so early about something that is changing the world so fundamentally. Twelve years ago, while working in a senior position at the BBC, I was one of the first to introduce what have since become known as social media tools into a large, successful organisation. I have subsequently had seven years of unique experience working with organisations such as BP, The World Bank and NATO to help them try to do the same.
This recording of my presentation at TedX Cambridge University will give you a sense of my perspective on the world of work.